in stark contrast to last weekend’s peek inside the glamorous life, this weekend holds hours of schoolwork and babysitting while the husband hosts a bachelor party in atlantic city. to add a little shine to this humdrum weekend of mine, i’m thinking about picking up a new wallet-friendly gloss and i’ve narrowed it down to two:
pixi succulent lip twin cheek and lip color duo
$18 at target and online
korres lip butter glaze
$14 at sephora
vanilla scented, crazy moisturizing, nonsticky, sheer, shiny goodness in an application-friendly tube.
i love how clever and cutesy the pixi is but i’m also a longtime fan of korres and love to see the famous butter in shinier, more vibrant hues. decisions! your votes and opinions are much appreciated. here’s hoping a new gloss makes my weekend! and now, a few things that have already made my week:
- a package from joslyn’s (simple lovely) new operation simplicity – the c&c cardi and mj tote are instant favorites
- images of vamoose’s new spring jewelry
- file these under too pretty to use: marks & spencer autograph quad shade eyeshadow palettes
- cannot wait for the glitter guide launch!
- i die for this baby fashionista and this one, too