wanna whip your lips into shape? meet your new best friend.
ole henriksen african red tea exfoliating lip salvation is one of a kind. on the surface, it’s a thick cranberry-hued balm, but dab some on your lips and rub ’em together – you’ll feel just the right amount of grit working to eliminate dry patches and dead skin. this stuff is the coolest, because unlike other exfoliating lip products, this one stays on your lips. the gritty texture is so fine and subtle that it doesn’t bother me in the least, and the surrounding balm is so luxuriously emollient that it feels pretty heavenly on my winter-parched pucker. it also offers up a subtle red tint that perks my fair maiden face up just a bit. the unique formula makes it perfect for a morning application (hydrates, tints, preps and primes your lips for any later lip products) or for leaving on the night stand (i cannot tell you how good this feels after a day of wearing drying lipstick or gloss – it truly is lip salvation).
ole henriksen african red tea exfoliating lip salvation is available in stores and online for $15.
a few lovely links
- make your blowout last four days? quite possibly with these tips from the beauty department.
- follow the pantone color report with these picks from make up for ever
- a little intrigued by these cleansing pads for big girls
- bookshelf styling has become an art form! loving this combo of inspiring stacks + a few suggestions for additions to your personal library.
- recently discovered this etsy shop and trying to hold back from buying absolutely everything in it